The GCA is presenting a series of courses with top documentation and coding experts that will help your office navigate through the endless changes and updates of insurance & medicare coding procedures. These programs should help you speed cash flow and reduce the number of returned calaims and audit risk by ensuring your insurance and Medicare claims are thougoughly documented and properly coded.
Documentation & Coding
John Davila, DC
- How to implement an insurance compliance program into a chiropractic practice.
- Documentation and medical necessity.
- Translating insurance "doublespeak" into words a doctor can understand and digest.July 19
Michael Miscoe, CCPC
- Medical necessity under Medicare
- Billing the carrier - form requirements, coding, modifiers, NPI, etc.
- Qualifying the patient/patient eligibility
All classes will be held at the Doubletree Atlanta-Marietta (2055 South Park Place, Atlanta, GA 30339)
Doctor - Non-Member:
FREE (yes, FREE for all student member)
$35 EachTo register click on the title of the course you would like to take.