From here on out, the term “Georgia Chiropractic Association” or “GCA” or “us” or “we” refers to the owners of the Web site. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this Web site.
- The content of the pages of this Web site is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web site. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of information or materials found on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Web site meet your specific requirements.
- While this Web site offers health care content, you are advised to seek the attention of your chiropractor and primary care physician if you need medical care. If you have a medical emergency, immediately seek emergency attention by dialing 911 or visiting your nearest emergency room.
- This Web site contains material owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Web site.
- Unauthorized use of this Web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Web site may also include links to other Web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Web site(s).